- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
- Use your finger to form a well (hole) in the flour where you will pour the yeast. Yeast must NEVER come into contact with a liquid when you are adding ingredients. Measure the yeast and carefully pour it into the well.
- Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- Press “Select” button to choose the Basic setting.
- Press the “Crust Color” button to choose light, medium or dark crust.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button.
Traditional White Bread in Breadmaker
Previous PostГолубцы – Cabbage Rolls