- 1.5 kg. apricots
- 1.25 kg. sugar
- 3 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of water
1. Wash, then cut in half 1.5 kg of apricots.
2. Measure 3 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and 1.25 kg. of sugar.
3. Place the apricot in a large saucepan with 1/2 cup of water and 1/3 of sugar.
4. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
5. Boil the apricots until they are soft, then add the remainder of the sugar and lemon juice.
6. Boil over low heat for approximately 1-2 hours.
The jam should turn a darker color and should jell when cool.